Bob Heyer: Links
- Fret and Fiddle
- The Fret and Fiddle is run by my good friend, Joe Dobbs, in St. Albans, WV. For all of your instrument needs.
Sales and service with a smile.
- Smakula Fretted Instruments
- Vintage banjos, guitars
Service and repair
The source of my instrument obsession.
- Tom, Betty, and Nathan Druckenmiller
- Our good friends from eastern Pennsylvania who allow me to sit in with them on occasion as an honorary member of the family.
- Augusta Heritage Center
- 5 Week Summer Program of music, dance, crafts, and folklore
October Old Time Week
Concerts, and much more
- Pennyroyal Opry House
- Bluegrass shows
National and Regional acts
- Allegheny Echoes
- Pocahontas County WV
A wonderful music camp in the mountains of WV
- Annual traditional music event to honor hammered dulcimer player, Patty Looman
Concerts, workshops, jamming
- West Virginia State Folk Festival
- Concerts, Contests, jamming and more
Always the 3rd full weekend in June
- Gardner Winter Music Festival
- A winter music festival in Morgantown started by the Gardners that features jamming, concerts, and workshops